The Source for Reopening Sunday of the First Baptist Campus
- Important Dates and Times
May 17, 2020
Services at 8:30 am and 10:15 am (doors open 15 minutes early)
Extensive cleaning will take place before each worship time.
- New Ways of Experiencing Worship
1. Offering Plates will not be passed. Drop tithes and offerings in containers near the interior doors of the worship center.
2, We will not shake hands during the welcome or upon entering the church.
3. Decisions during the invitation will be made known by texting firststep to 806-855-8533.
4. Discipleship groups will not meet at this time.
- New Habits to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 per the request of the Texas Attorney General.
1. Enter through the north foyer doors to allow greeters to count the number entering.
2. Greeters will have hand sanitizer.
3. All are encouraged to wear a cloth mask. A limited supply of masks will be available with a greeter.
4. Family units can sit together. Social distancing will be practiced.
5. The overflow room will be in the church’s chapel.
6. Elderly or those with compromised immune systems are encouraged to watch online at 10:15 am or on Suddenlink channel 2 at 1 pm.
7. Childcare will not be provided.
- Hope for May 17 and all Sundays to come
1. We will find and contribute to a hospitable environment whether in person or online.
2. We will eagerly anticipate a time to meet with one another to worship.
3. We will look to the Bible as God’s Word to shape and inspire our faith.
4. We will commit to walk with Jesus and be light during a challenging time.