The Source for Returning to Regular Schedule of the First Baptist Campus
- Return to Regular Schedule on July 12, 2020
9:00 a.m. Discipleship groups meet
10:15 a.m. Worship service in sanctuary with overflow in chapel
- New Ways of Experiencing Worship
1. Offering Plates will not be passed. Drop tithes and offerings in containers near the interior doors of the worship center.
2, We will not shake hands during the welcome or upon entering the church.
3. Decisions during the invitation will be made known by texting firststep to 806-855-8533.
- New Habits to Limit the Spread of COVID19 per the request of the Texas Attorney General.
1. Enter through the north foyer doors to allow greeters to count the number entering.
2. Greeters will have hand sanitizer.
3. All are encouraged to wear a cloth mask. A limited supply of masks will be available with a greeter.
4. Family units can sit together. Social distancing will be practiced.
5. The overflow room will be in the church’s chapel.
6. Elderly or those with compromised immune systems are encouraged to watch online at 10:15 am or on Suddenlink channel 2 at 1 pm.
7. Extended Teaching Care will be available for birth through 5 years in children's area.
- Hope for Sundays to come
1. We will find and contribute to a hospitable environment whether in person or online.
2. We will eagerly anticipate a time to meet with one another to worship.
3. We will look to the Bible as God’s Word to shape and inspire our faith.
4. We will commit to walk with Jesus and be light during a challenging time.